About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

shits!

sorry haven't blog for this long! =P

ok.. so now
its 4am! (can you believe it!? the sun isn't up yet!!!)

Thursday!

LoL.. I'm currently chatting with Patrick and Kan..

having a online sleep over together! LOL

hahaha.. aiyo.. eyes gonna pop out..

but it's a challenge I must finish! hahaha! its actually a challenge to NOT SLEEP! my very first time not sleeping! and very first time going wayyyy past my bed time! and with 2 guys some more! lets see who sleeps first! LOL

these 2 guys have not failed to make me laugh.. laughter all the way! =P

AHHH! my eyes!

anyways.. I just know Kan today.. through Patrick and Serene!

haha.. friendly guy.. =P

nice guys to chat with this 'early' in the morning!

thank goodness I have no tuition tomorrow except for the night one! PHYSICS!

PS: I'm going back to chat!

PPS: I will post bout the camp later.. im sort of lazy now.. =P


 

Love, hannah