About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

freaky Friday! LOL!

had tuition today with Arthur.. Chemistry!!

usually after tuition we'll walk together to his house and my mum will pick me up.. that is because my mum has work to do and another thing is I want to pass by the night market!! xD

its so convenient that I'm addicted to the night market! cheap stuffs! but I realize those food were the ones that gave me my face today so I skipped eating anything from the night market today.. but instead Arthur got something.. and tried to make me fall into some food! LOL! but no.. I have to stay true to myself..

so after buying some things we continued our journey back to his house..

but we passed by an old car named Corolla or something.. then my eyes looked at it and I thought I saw Gorilla instead! LOL I started laughing and pointing at the car and told Arthur.. but sad.. the owner was at the back of us and she stared at me (humiliation!!!!).. I looked at her apologetically and CIAO! LOL! weird owner!! I remember her car plate number so that next time when I bump into her car I'd dash away!! CN 1135.. LOL!

anyways.. I went jogging after tuition when I got home with Ben and I found Kan's house! wow.. its like so frigging near.. tomorrow we're going to meet up in my house and go to church together to meet up with the rest of the others! =) cant wait for tomorrow!

LOL! I'm going to hit the bed now! its 12.07am already.. if I don't sleep now.. I might as well not wake up eh? LOL!

nites.. Love, Hannah

PS: home made orange juice by my mum tasted so BITTER.. sorry mummy.. I know its for my good but yaiks.. you didn't add sugar didn't you? and you forgot to cut off the skin!! LOL anyways.. it is healthy so who cares.. LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT

PPS: I'm so freaking jealous!

PPPS: I miss you daddy..

PPPPS: I miss YOU!

PPPPPS: don't eat night market's food! its nice.. yes. but oily.. A LOT!! ok? a piece of advice from me! food expert? hehehe

PPPPPPS: this might be the longest PS thing I got in my entire blog..

PPPPPPPS: I miss YOU a lot! and you miss me, no? *sigh* I miss him.. seriously!