About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love game..

lets play a love game! LOL.. my current song on WMP is Love game.. so WTH.. nice song!

I just came back from school after choir practice.. =) it was nice.. learned a new song called <puppet on a string>.. the song is so cute! xD

and our entrance to the stage is SOOOO cool.. but I don't want to go for the 'raptai' tomorrow! ISH! I want to go find sponsors! =(

OK fine.. I cant do anything about it! I might as well go tell Miss Michelle that I have something to do.. or I could leave Larry and Chalz with Dinish? LOL can oso! =D

now I want to protest! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY! my parents will KILL ME! I failed accounts! and my results aren't what they expect AT ALL! shit!!! xP

sigh.. if I don't go.. then Pn.Cheam has to handle my parents later on! AIKS! but my form teacher and Add Math teacher hates me so of course their going to shoot me! my living days are so over my buddies! =(

If I die, do me a favor? on my tombstone.. OH NO!.. I don't want to be buried.. I want to be burnt! and my ashes would be splashed in the wide blue ocean so I could swim! =) [Ben is doing that for me! LOVE HIM] oh.. back to the favor.. DO! and I repeat DO not cancel my BLOG ACC! hahaha.. or maybe it could be closed down after my brother updated it with my death pictures?! LOL! that's sooo wrong! =P

oh well.. I had a great time today! missed choir days! I hope next year it would be better? =)

oh ya.. SHY!! are you OK?!

TV: don't be soOOO obsessed bout him.. maybe he just wants you to be friends?! shit la u.. my ears are going to die off if you keep telling me every single detail bout wat he said to u!! LOL

to that father ******: leave her alone! LoL.. and.. erm.. she doesn't wants you!! go find another soul to torture!! =P

to those that are SSOOOO innocent: you are not. if you are.. you wont end up here in my blog! LOL =D and sorry for foul words! =P I cant help my fingers! =D

Love, Hannah

PS: I'm skipping Mr.Leong tomorrow!! Monday humans! I'm coming for you! =P

PPS: I don't want 4 bloody kids DARSH!! you count that thingy WRONGLY! u must have! LOL.. I got trauma of 4's! =P and I don't want WJ! I want.. A!! hahaha! LOL.. maybe not.. who knows?!

PPPS: kids are cute! but I am SOO cuter! =D oh ya! abs are appearing!! yeah!!! =) I think I saw 6!! =D I love me, myself and I!

PPPPS: serene!! are you here!? LOL.. I miss you lots! I want to serenade you with <unbreakable!!> =)