About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

OK! so I haven’t been..you know? LOL

FINE.. I assume you just don't understand! it's a girl's problem! LOL! kidding..

let me finish my title there..

so I haven't been UPDATING my BLOG! and keeping my resolutions true.. BUT YES! I still survived even without BGR!!! OK?! its possible my friends!! =)

I had a whole restless week!! my eyes are.. bulging!! =(

but at least most of everything has settled down nicely..

OK! so now I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to write.. or type..

I usually just *poof* and I type! but now.. freak! my brains aren't working!

fish that! anyways.. I'm reading <the undomestic goddess> =) Cik Norharti lent another book! I finished shopaholic already!! BEX is with LUKE! I want a BF or a husband like Luke Brandon!! can I!? =(

anyway, Eddy just serenaded me! =) I love her voice! MUAHHH! when you're popular, eddy, don't forget me! hahaha.. LOL! don't forget me now too! OK? LOVE YA!

LOL. i think I have to sleep already! my eyes!! MY EYES!!

Love, Hannah

PS: are we? you know.. I mean.. we are? not? yes? =(

PPS: maybe some questions in life are meant to not know! like my accounts result! ='(

PPPS: I miss you, and you, then you and all of you! =)

MUAHHHH