About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I drove!!! it jerked!! =D

I hate today!
no actually it wasn't THAT bad..

LOL! it was OK! my teachers' didn't complain much! except Pn.Wee.. she said I was a chatter box in class.. and said my Bio was dropping and dropping! =(

WATEVER! sod that thought.. I WILL do something about it.. just need some time.. LOL

everything is so clamped up!

can I don't join IU for next year!? NO I CANT!! I'm the IU director for 2009/2010? LOL kill me!!

so sod that too!

after tuition (Arthur cant make it.. it seems he is having fever.. HIGH fever.. and Dr. Hew said it was a throat disease?! GET WELL SOON U BIG MONKEY!) I waited for my mum.. [AND I FINISHED CONFESSIONS-TAKES MANHATTAN!!] she came.. and we have to pick Ben and Hilda up.. so we reached the teacher's house.. my mum wanted a chat with the teacher to ask about their attitudes in school.. so while she was talking to the teacher.. Ben and Hilda came in the car.. and I made up a suggestion saying that I could drive the car.. so they asked me to do it.. and I did it! I ran to the driver's seat.. and settle my hand on the thingy! that one to switch gears? I switched it to D which obviously I know what it does.. so the car didn't move.. then I thought.. which pedal was the one to get the car to move.. was it the centre one or the right.. I know the left is some useless thing.. so I tried the centre pedal.. and the car didn't move an inch.. so I tried the right.. once my foot set on it.. the car jerked and I let my foot of the pedal.. and the car stopped! SHIT! so scary.. but fun! hahaha.. I kept making the car jerked forward by a few cm slowly.. and we reached at some point which was sort of far from the house and my mum noticed! LOL she gave me a warning look but I didn't bother.. I got out of the car and went back to my ORI seat! LOL my mum didn't scold me though.. HAHAHA! =) she said.. I shud let the left pedal off first.. only the car could move smoothly! LOL! what a weird mum! hahaha..

after that.. I online-d and then ate.. oh ya! I took a shower! HAHA!

cut the story short.. went for Add Math tuition..

during tuition it was fun.. (Arthur wasn't around again) teacher gave us sweets! and he didn't scold me this time! WOW! I feel so happy!! =D

after tuition my parents, Hazel and I went to Giant for some grocery shopping! =) it was fun..

I mean I was hungry.. so hazel and I grabbed some cash from my dad.. and went to the bakery place.. I bought a cupcake.. and the cashier thought I was crazy not putting it in a plastic bag.. and he asked how was he suppose to stick the price thing.. so I said on the cupcake-paper-holder thing la! GEE.. and he kept laughing.. the cupcake slipped of his hands and boom. its gone.. he asked me to get another one.. and still laughed! IDIOT! I mean.. everyone there.. (that was the workers laughed) idiots! I mean like.. HALLO! plastic aren't biodegradable and I was suppose to eat it straight after I paid it so why waste time! GEE! crazy uncivilized humans!

after that we went to the counter and paid all our groceries.. ABOUT TIME!! LoL.. the freaking counter guy don't know how to save space in the plastic bags.. so I have to tell him which to put in which plastic bags.. and we had to suck it in so much until there's no more space. we had like less than 7 plastic bags! how cool was that! but everyone was looking at me helping the guy with the things! and the freaking cashier guy was laughing too! I mean like HALLO! don't u know what is SAVE THE WORLD?! IDIOTS!

anyway..

that's all for today! I gotta go..

Love, Hannah

PS: I am so.. NOT in ****..