About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

She’s gone... Dead and gone!

=(

my grand aunt just passed away..

=((

after my facial.. I went to the hospital..

I haven't even had my bath then straight to church and facial! then off to the hospital! LOL

I saw her..

she saw me!! she looked at me..

=(

I had a feeling of her going already when I prayed silently in the ward.. it was the same feeling like with my grand dad's passing.. =(((

but at least I spent the last few moments with her..

the last time I saw her she cant even open her eyes..

this time she could actually move and try to say something and she could see me..

=/

never mind.. I guess she'll be one of my guardian angels for now..

=D

Yi-Poh, I promise you I will study hard.. I wont let you down ok? like you always wanted me to be.. I will be..

Love and will always be remembered,

Hannah