About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

embarrassment..

*sigh*

I hate THAT part right there!

so I went to tuition as usual just now!

I was sort of late due to the addictive show on 8tv!

so after the show ended I rushed to the car and off I went for tuition..

-flash back-

last week LWJ was late to tuition as usual..

so teacher gave her the 'job' to lock all the doors before coming up..

and now! it applies to why I was stuck downstairs being locked out! =(

that also means I'm later than the usual latest! =(

when I got down the car my mum drove off! she didn't even see me go up! =(

ish much!

then I noticed the door was locked! I tried knocking but no answer!

and I knew if everyone was up im sure no one could hear me..

=(

so I tried calling a few friends that I know that was in the tuition to ask the teacher to open the door for me because I don't have the teacher's number with me at that moment!

but sadly it was no use!

my freaking hand phone battery was low.. and no one brought their HP to tuition.. and that idiot I called which I know has HIS HP with him didn't answer! fish much!

so I was downstairs sobbing.. it was so scary.. all dark and spooky! and thanks to D's Singapore ghost stories book, it didn't help that situation much either!

I was terrified! in tears.. I called my mum.. she had to go home to get the number to call teacher.. by that time I might be dead..

but luckily teacher came in time..

so I was saved!

teacher caught me in tears.. I went in class.. friends were laughing at me! FUCK!

=/

anyway.. that's how my miserable 2 hours of horror was spent just now!

nites.. and lots and lots of Love, Hannah

PS: don't read ghost books! not cool!