About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I feel protected..

=D

before I start this POST! I want you to know.. I'M NOT WEIRD! I'm unique~ =D

so.. here I go..

I feel protected all the time.. ok almost ALWAYS..

like I have angels with me or something..

=)

I don't know how to tell you this.. but I just feel special in some way.. =P LOL!

I hear voices in me.. Hmm~ sometimes.. like randomly la.. most of the time its like when I'm bored or alone or something.. this voice will talk to me.. =P

I don't know.. but its kinda cool.. =D I'm special! wahaha..

maybe some of you have this too.. but just afraid to let people know.. but I'm not afraid..

this person or who ever in me or guarding me is a sweet person~

=D

when I was young.. I remember.. when I was slowly walking down the stairs of my old house.. my maid was downstairs cooking..

I slipped and rolled down the stairs.. not far below la.. around 6 more steps to go or something.. I rolled down.. but some how I didn't feel pain.. I felt as though I was rolling on a soft carpet or something.. but I had bruises on me la.. my maid came and saw me sitting on the floor.. then carried me to the table for some medicine thing.. she was shocked I didn't cry at all.. don't know la.. until now I still remembered that incident..

from that day onwards.. I know that whenever I was in trouble I am not alone going through it.. =D

all smiles to that!

Love, Hannah

PS: I finished 'kissed by angel'
already! *sobs* I cried so many times because of it! so nice.. my next post will be how I'm summarizing it! read my next post!! =DDD

PPS: bi is cool!! =D guys are.. eek.. I have nothing to say about them!! SPEECHLESS! I might turn to Lesbos' the next time u see me! =D