About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, August 7, 2009

my boobies lives on!!

weee! thanks to Alisson's comment about my boobies I felt *phew* I do have them with me everyday! WEEE!

anyway.. I hate to break the ice but here you go u *** of * *****!! SJK SJK SJK!! hahaha..

I just made SJK up! =P only I know what it means.. dun bother asking because my mouth and hands are sealed tight!! no more leakage.. too risky!!

SJK SJK SJK SJK SJK!!!

wahahaha.. nice~

I think I might be BI after all.. girls are SWEET! =P now I see why guys like girls! HAHAHAAHA!

but way too many girls are bitchy! =/ blehh~

oh.. n one more thing!! I KNOW U KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT U!!

stop criticizing bout my blog la.. I'm sorry if I did ANYTHING to u.. which until now.. I still cant figure out what I did wrong till u have to go round telling that my blog sucks!

I know your's is NICE! but seriously.. not cool dude! not cool!!!

anyway..

I just want to crap today.. not sure why!

have fun being a student my friends! u'll miss it when u turn 18!

Love, Hannah

PS: THERMAL EQUILIBRIUM rules!!! LOL

PPS: im having physics tuition this Saturday.. oh no! my sleeping time is gone!! =(

PPPS: you are romantic! sad I don't notice it!