About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

i have big boobies!

thanks to Alisson and Chalani's EYES!! i have big boobies!! just for today! fish them!
I HAVE BIG BOOBIES EVERYDAY F.Y.I!!
they even have to ANNOUNCE to my class and the st.thomas humanSSS!! FISH!
anyway.. i should be proud..
i am here to verify my hypothesis of papaya+milk!! hypothesis is ACCEPTED thanks to alisson n chalani!! hahahaha~
hmmm~
wat else?
i met one of the AFS exhange students named MUBARAK (i hope thats it).. he's from HK! =D
and i'm getting my camera in like.. hmmm~ a few more days time!! weeee~
oh.. ya.. my class had a bio experiment this morning.. my experiment failed.. sad.. pity the hydrilla! i sponspored the whole class my freshhomegrown HYDRILLAss~ ishhh~ pity.. sayo nara my little green babies..
and i also heard that SOMEONE isnt happy with the way i'm BLOGGING!! so what!? its like i LOVE yours! but i admit yours is nicer its just not nice to comment about mine this way! its my blog and most importantly ITS ME who is typing or blogging!! my style laaa!
anyway.. i have to do my add math already.. i think i'm in love with math once again!
Love, Hannah
PS: i'm not sooo free now days to update my blog daily yea my dear friends..
PPS: i might be THE ONLY soul from malaysia that WILL be going to INDIA for the exchange! doom....
PPPS: i miss my grand aunt and grand dad (mum's side)
PPPPS: dear Lucky, please dont be so naughty and let loose yourself and bite our shoes at night.. daddy will throw u out again.. please be good......
PPPPPS: i'm crapping.. mind me..
PPPPPPS: check out MGS and St.Thomas interact blog ya?! =D
MUUUUAAAAHHHH