About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

sushi fanatic? LOL

today i went for PHYSICS tuition with Julius..

before tuition we went for breakfast.. =P ate in SENG KONG!

after tuition Aunty Ivy picked us up and brought us for sushi! =D

i was soooo FULL lol.. and yet i have to finish this bowl of noodles down there!

Me love(375)

its beef noodle with tofu, veg, and some soup? NOODLES!! reminds me of the frog’s intestine.(CHALANI!!!!). =P

Me love(374)Julius ate this rice thingy with salmon and they gave yakult too! LOL..

i actually have a pic where you can see the whole table.. filled with cups and plates.. and you can see aunty with julius! but i cant seem to find it anywhere in my images! maybe i deleted it.. oh well.. next time la.. hahaha!

Aunty is so cute! and funny too! hahaha! =D

oh.. and i have some old sushi pictures in my HP too..

i took them the last time i went with my family=D which maybe is a few weeks ago! LOL

Me love(303)Me love(305)Me love(306)Me love(302)Me love(301)so far i have these only! i deleted some.. =P sorry! =D

anyway.. sushi is by far my top ten favorite! but not top 5! hahaha! =D too fishy! =P

Love, Hannah

PS: Aunty Ivy really knows sushi well eh? LOL have to keep up hannah! LOL

PPS: i am soooooo full!! i might puke! watch out! =P

PPPS: HIGHER GROUND.. tonight! in my church.. =P i suck.. i cant make it.. SORRY jeremy! =(Me love(309)