About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

*its so magical, we'd be so fantastical*

LOL! Paparazzi! =D

*I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me*

oh no! sounds so despo! =P

*promise I'll be kind but I wont stop until that boy is mine*

nice song though!

*loving you is cherry pie*

I don't get that line! hahaha.. =P

*we're plastic but we still have fun*

that line.. Nice! but what does she mean as plastic? =/


 

anyway!

to tell you the truth!

I haven't touched a single home work YET!

I kept doing useless tuition work..

but school.. NOPE!

damn.. BIO, BM, BI, CHEMY, ADD MATH, MATH.. shoot!!!

I'm a pig!

anyway.. shrug that off!

I'm going to KL tomorrow!

might meet up with Mathilda? =D

all smiles..

I want to shop..

I want to eat..

I want to see my grand ma!

I want to.. I don't know!

so many things I should catch up while I'm in KL!

=D

Love, Hannah

PS: *SOMETIMES LOVE DON'T COME AROUND AND THEY KNOCK YOU DOWN JUST GET BACK UP WHEN THEY KNOCK YOU DOWN*

PPS: to tear or not to tear.. my lovely camera screen protection sticker! LOL! =D