About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

its raining its pouring..

oh dear angel of the rains..

you shed your tears for me..

your sorrows.. your pain..

I feel it all.. =/


 

school today was.. hmm~ alright.. =D

I just thought of what to write.. want to hear?

no.. I meant see.. =D

haha.. =D

I want to write down what the teachers told me of how they thought of me..


 

my BM teacher..: Hannah. sekarang dah bulan August.. u masih tak tau hari ini ada BM? selalu tak buat kerja..

(my opinion: I hate that teacher!)


 

my English teacher (this year): Hannah, you are 'special' that is why I always call you and ask you to answer my questions..

(my opinion: what does special actually mean? this teacher LOVES to 'ponteng' my class! fish her! I haven't got back my MID YEAR paper yet!)


 

my English teacher (last year): stop reading in class or else I'm not lending any of my books to you anymore..

(my opinion: I love this teacher! =D she's a shopaholic too like me!)


 

my Math teacher: Math awak bagus tapi sikap perlu ubah.. tak baik selalu tak buat kerja tau?

(my opinion: I wish she could just give the praise and not the advices!)


 

my Add Math teacher: Hannah.. bila you nak ubah sikap kamu.. sentiasa cakap saja dengan Darsyanah.. Add Math awak OK tapi kenapa dalam ujian tak boleh score?

(my opinion: she's like a snail to me! so slowwww! I think when she's having sex she'd be so slow as well.. LOL! imagine that!)


 

my Sejarah teacher: Oh Hannah.. awak perlu sukakan sejarah baru awak boleh score..

(my opinion: of course I know that! dumb! and seriously! HISTORY is SOOOO racist! =P and so is this teacher!)


 

my Bio teacher: your eyes cant see what your mind don't know.. KAPUUUT, psycho motto not developed!

(my opinion: speechless! she's great but very sarcastic!)


 

my Chemistry teacher (ms.chan): Hannah.. you sleeping in my class ah?!

(my opinion: yes.. I am.. was.. LOL! =P she's now back in Malacca! ahha.. my current Chemy teacher has no opinion on me)


 

my Physics teacher: Hannah selalu cakap sahaja dengan Darsyanah.. no wonder you are not getting anywhere with your marks..

(my opinion: I'm not going anywhere with my marks is all because of you! ISH!!)


 

my moral teacher: Hannah.. you tengah buat apa tu?

(my opinion: he's a man teacher.. suckish! he.. always ponteng our class.. I don't get a word he says.. boring!!)


 

ok so that was mostly it!

DKDC!

they all suck! except for a few! =D

anyway.. its time to sleep now..
thanks to pumpkin.. I'm still wide awake! =D muahhh~

Love, Hannah

PS: more photos will be uploaded! =D stay tuned..

PPS: SJK!