About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i have to POOOOO!

i love myself today..

not sure why?

i felt lighter..

maybe because i forgot to bring my glasses to school.. LOL

i was blinded the whole day.. pity me! =P

i discovered something today!

i found out that MORAL aint that bad after all.. you just need the ears for it! =D

i'm so doing my FOLIO moral! hehehe.. ^^

oh..

and i discovered that without all of you.. (my friends and family, enemies too) my life would seriously suck! =( its true!

your smile could light up the whole town! =D

i had some experiments today in school!

i wished i had my camera with me!

i should have brought it!

i wanted to take the pictures of all the solutions we created!

so colourful!

i felt so alive! HAHAHA! =)

i am colour-ed obssesed! hehe~

anyway..

i am here to tell u that.. i'm sorry!

i'm sorry for hurting you.. i'm sorry for pissing you off.. i'm sorry for making you sad..

but i'm NOT sorry for knowing you! =D you hold one of the pieces of my heart now.. without u.. i may feel incomplete.. =/

OMG! i'm such an emo person! LOL

and i also want to say! COPPER (II) sulphate made my finger nails BLUE!! eww~ so disgusting! i have to clean it.. =(


Love Hannah


PS: i am a MATH GEEK! =D

PPS: he backstabbing her slapping him sleeping with her kills him.. =P i made that up!

PPPS: i am craving for movies!

PPPPS: its august now! august 17!! PMR TRIAL! GUD LUCK!

PPPPPS: i'm so not tired of these PS thing yet! so shut up! =P

PPPPPPS: i'm staring at Hazel.. why? cos her sleep is making me sleepy! =/

PPPPPPPS: i am retardly crazy!

PPPPPPPPS: i hate liars!! =P dont prank me cos u'll get it back BADLY so FISH OFF!