About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

look! that is?? no idea! LOL

I hate that part right there! =P

ok.. here is what happened!

there's 2 stories though..LOL

the first story was..

we were having our interact meeting today!

which went absolutely NO WHERE!

I don't get a freaking thing why was I even there!

the discussion went from one topic to the other!

complete crap!

anyway..

after the meeting.. Chalani and I went to buy her HP credit due to *ehem* that keeps *ehem-ing* her! LOL

so we went to the shop beside Sin Lock.. far ahead at the corner end shop we saw a lot of people gathering..

we asked the shop keeper what's up.. she said some robbery? LOL

so we broke the news to the interactors..and everyone was SO busy body I got drag to find out what happened!

we gathered there as if there was a scene! we were blur!

then more people stopped by and stare.. STOP AND STARE, HUMANS!

LOL

we made a dumb scene seriously! =/

everyone was like stopping by to see what was happening.. LOL

ok.. that sucked!

after that.. I met up with Alisson and Ah Yang in Popular..

=D

we walked around..

kinda bored.. no where to go to..

we saw this new shop..

we went in..

all the clothes in there was so lala! =(

and then Ah Yang spotted a shirt that was SOOOO weird!

it looked like a formal shirt.. long sleeved.. checkered? or striped.. I forgot.. than it was combined with this panty like thing below..

it looked weird!! seriously.. I wish to draw how it looked like.. but I had no time.. =/

just imagine a formal shirt combined with a panty sized thingy.. LOL it was weird!

but I think it was suppose to be like that so that we girls don't have to worry about the tucking in..

and another benefit is we don't need panties? LOL!

=P

another nice day has passed by me! and I'm not studying yet.. =/

Love, Hannah

PS: I wish I could read minds! I don't get it! I'm.. confused!

PPS: OMGPOP is addictive.. stay far HANNAH! =P

PPPS: add me in facebook and omgpop? LOL! =D

PPPPS: I cant help myself you know right now? I might just explode because of you..