About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, August 24, 2009

I make em good boy go bad! LOL =D

*you make me wana lose control*!

today..

I played tennis for my freaking first time..

I hate first times..

I feel so.. let me put it this way.. NOOB! =P

I suck at first times! I don't know why?

anyway..

tennis..

my comment:

I wish I could play like those humans there.. just keep whacking the ball like it's the easiest game ever! =P

LOL! of course I cant.. I keep hitting it either too hard or it just went bouncing off out the court! =(

anyway.. nice experience.. but I don't think tennis is for me..

I prefer badminton! golf too! =)


 

I miss swimming! I want to break free!

I want to swim like there are no obstacles!

I want to be a mermaid! swimming and swimming! =(

never mind.. I might go tomorrow!

just wished S.N could come along! fish.. =/

I hate the 'saw' la! it's scaring me away! LOL!

SJK! =D

now.. looking at the bright side.. I went to Julius and Marcus's house today..

Aunty and Uncle went to Vietnam! wonder what could they be doing there! LOL

okay.. back to their house topic..

its HUGE! I think.. =P but everything is so cramped up.. so it may seem small.. =/

messy house without Aunty.. sad.. =/

I loved their guitar! =D

Finally I've seen Marcus! weee~ never like.. see him.. maybe I just didn't notice him.. HMMM~

the thunder just now was scary!

it scared me!

LOL!

I am so full! my mum just had to suck everything into my mouth.. =(

anyway..

I am bored of blogging now..

I want to sleep..

Love, Hannah

PS: I wish his mine.. huggable.. =D

PPS: wishes are so fake!

PPPS: I hate wishing..

PPPPS: what to do tomorrow? HMMM~ I'm stranded back here at home! =/ boring..

PPPPPS: I hate holidays..

PPPPPPS: but I love holidays..

PPPPPPPS: now I don't feel like going to India.. I want to stay here.. be with Eddy..

PPPPPPPPS: I don't want to celebrate Christmas in Australia! NOOOO!

PPPPPPPPPS: I cant believe Julius and Marcus can turn down Vietnam when they bought the tickets d! worth more than thousands! Freaking rich! =P