About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

randomnesssss~

Life
is like a maze…

Love
is a riddle..

I woke up at 8.20am.. slept back..

woke up next at 9.15am.. slept back again!

mum shook me up at 9.30am.. =(

grabbed some clothes on.. washed face.. brush teeth.. bla~

went down.. grabbed a maggi mee and cooked it with egg.. SLURP!

went out saw mum.. hopped into the car.. called Julius to get ready..

picked Julius up..

went to tuition centre to pick hazel and off for breakfast in kopitiam..

Julius had some rice thing with curry and PETAI!! ewww.. *tuii*

mum had some noodles with a drum stick (chicken) yummm~

hazel ordered 4 plates of who knows what..

I called for MILO ice less sugar..

after breakfast Julius and I walked to a shop near by to buy some sweets..

went for physics tuition..

all of a sudden mr.chow said tuition cancelled due to lack of communication with one biology teacher..

she didn't hear properly what mr.chow said.. and told HER students to come at 11am while ours start at 10.30am..

so mr.chow let her use the tuition centre while we have to go back.. BOOO!

anyway.. here I am.. BORED! =(

no mood to study! aikkssss..

Love, Hannah