About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

rainy dinner! =D monday night out!

IMG_1657

my aunt gave me this perfume thingy which came with a bag.. LOL!

IMG_1659

chicken without bones! one cooked with mayo and the other one with.. i duno but it tastes nice! =D

IMG_1658

==” FOOD! LOL

IMG_1661

bored of taking food lets turn to drinks now! LOL red wine it is!

IMG_1660

red wine! and tea to clear my system! =D

IMG_1662

sprite below.. ice in between.. red wine floating! cool eh?

IMG_1663

looks like Ribena! =D but its sprite + red wine! KILL ME!

IMG_1665

i’m drunk! LOL i switched my flippies with richie’s shoes!! =D looks weird! and Ben’s is perfectly fine! LOOK AT RICHIE’S LEGS! so HAIRY! LOL!

IMG_1669

IMG_1671 IMG_1672 IMG_1674

my aunty and uncle! happily married! =)

IMG_1675

IMG_1676

hazel said i look like an innocent kid! saying.. “why are u taking picture of me? i want to drink my Ribena! leave me alone!” LOL

IMG_1678

IMG_1681

IMG_1683

Richie’s hands are so HUGE! damn! =/

its time to go back! LOL rainy outside!

IMG_1685

see what i mean?! RAINY SEASON!

IMG_1690

looks like GOLD just fell from the sky! WEEE! =D i love the rain!! we relate!! =)

IMG_1712

Love, Hannah

PS: i’m bored!! =(

PPS: i miss the donkeys! =P