About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wee~

=D all smiles for today!

i had the worst time in school today!

officially BORED!

but at least D was with me! so i'm okay..

=P

came back from school.. in the office now.. i'm soooo not sleeping if not i'd miss my guitar lessons again! =P

when i came back from school my mum asked me to pick up my new camera! =D

yay!!

i expected red.. but i got a pink one.. =( anyway.. its better than nothing!

yay!! =D

i'm sooo happy! =P

anyway.. i have to go now..

mathematics is waiting for me!

ciao..

Love, Hannah

PS: i got 37.1 degree celcius! means i'm fine! =D

PPS: my head hurts! =(

PPPS: i have a confession to make.. i have low blood pressure! thats not good! =( i mightg faint anytime.. sigh~