About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

YAY!!

HOORAH!

MANU WON!!

ARSENAL LOST!!

WEEE! =D

COME ON LETS CELEBRATE! =P

*giggles*

I was so worried through out the game..

frustrating..

exciting..

all sort of emotions lingers through my mind..

=P

I wonder why BERBATOV didn't score that goal! it was so easy..

AND NANI! he could have shot the 2nd rebound!! AIHHH!

anyway.. they won.. so its fine! =D

WEEE!

I don't know why im so happy!

OF COS I AM! =P

but no matter what..

I'm still CHELSEA's! =D

my heart swims around Chelsea!

and they won BURNLEY! =D

weee!

double sweet dreams! =D

Love, Hannah

PS: sorry to those that aren't football or soccer fans.. but my advice.. BE ONE NOW! LOL