About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, August 7, 2009

my sayang gave me....



SAYANG!! OUR (haha.. nice to say OUR.. it is ours right sayang? =) ) plant is growing well? i thought it was dead! i saved it! but it was hard work you know?
i have clean its roots.. cut off its LONG and dead stem..
find a cute small pot, clean the pot, place the soils and pebbles in it.. and slowly and gently placing the plant inside..
weee~ its so nice! a miracle..
its now beside my bed.. sleeping.. =P im sharing oxygen with it.. =P
its OUR baby plant.. wahaha..
=D
thanks sayang for giving this 'baby' to me LOL!
Love, ur sayang Hannah