About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, August 21, 2009

STOP CRUELTY AGAINST ANIMALS!

=(

i feel so bad!

i killed innocent animals today!

NO! not me.. LOL

however i did kill one of my dad's fish! i'm such an idiot!

=P

we were suppose to bring fishes, frogs, and cockroaches for experiments!

i was assigned to bring fish since my house has 3 freaking ponds of fishes!

i wrapped one up yesterday evening and left it in some water.. thought we were suppose to bring a live one!

and then this morning i came to find out its dead..

so fine.. i went to school empty handed! ISH!

but then to my surprise! a dead one is what we actually need! =(

i wasted a fish.. =P

sigh..

anyway..

pictures of all the murdering in Alisson's Facebook was taken by me! sad i'm not in any of them! =( boohoo..

check out Alisson's blog for further details! =)

all smiles..

GTG!

Love, Hannah

PS: sorry i cant online now days.. sort of grounded! =D

PPS: i hate this! i feel so old! next year i could drive! next 4 years i could work! OMG!
hannah..~

PPPS: =/ i'm neutral now.. not happy not sad.. not evil nor angelic! sickening!!

PPPPS: CHALANI! u are to pay for the loss of my appetite! =P