About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

my Aunt is gone back to KL.. =(

I hate uploading pictures in blogger! =(
sometimes it TAKES SO LONG!
go see my pictures in facebook then..
i've uploaded everything there! =D

ok.. so last night was weird..
my parents got 3 free bedrooms in a new hotel!
and we stayed there..
its called the seasons view..
its near Kuantan Parade!
i rate it 4 star!! =D
its new so there is still stuffs not done yet.. =D
but its nice~
its my dad's friends hotel! so we got everything for free!
even the food!
the food were delicious! MUCHO yummy!
but im soooo FAT right now. =(
anyway.. there were a few families being invited for this private invitation..
nice~
we had so many babies there!
so ADORABLE! mucho cute!
the pictures will be uploaded soon! =D


Love, Hannah