About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am sort of speechless..

I was waiting for him..

he didn't show up..

maybe he was busy..

or maybe he knew I'd be here waiting for him so he purposely didn't wana show up..

but why?

hmmm~

guys are so confusing..

anyway..

I had an OK time during golf..

I was distracted!

the ball was also distracted because of me.

=(

but in the end I concentrated..

and it went where it was suppose to go..

=)

maybe in life it is like that..

when you lose focus..

you get lost and what you do will be a big blur!

so I guess we have to always be focused? LOL

which also means don't get drunk! =P

after golf, Ben and I went for a swim!

today was seriously tiring!

I think the water hates me already!

I cant seem to breathe right!

I mean usually I don't lose my breath so easily..

but this time I cant hold my breath for long.. =/

I wonder why?

anyway..

after a few laps.. around 6.30pm

me and Ben relaxed a little..

we played some running in the pool game..

then we made this hand stand in the water.. and some gymnastic or kung-fu moves under water!

it was cool! I could break dance
(slow motion) too! hahaha!

after a long time of swimming.. I chilled..

about to go the ladies for a shower..

then my mum showed up..

so I went back home..

showered..

dad came back from China already!

he bought my mum something..

he forgot to get me smelly toufus!! =(

don't care la..

we ate together.. my stomach IS STILL bloated..

and here I am!

=D

Love, Hannah

PS: I love all the songs from Taylor Swift.. now I am so addicted to "you belong with me" =D

PPS: I love my life now! I am so not sure why! =P

-And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down
You say you find I know you better than that
Hey,
Whatcha doing with a girl like that?-

-She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time-