About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

emo is a no way!!

*the 7 things I hate a bout you!*

lalala~

I am so bored!

I get bored easily..

damn.. I'm crapping.. =P

entertain me!! LOL!

I might as well hire a clown! LOL

I miss you!

seriously I do!

I wish to see you this instant!

=/

Fluorina..
a new girl in our school..

cool! I love her voice! so unique!

and she.. hmmm~ she's cool! LOL

=)

she reminds me of him now..

I feel like crying again..

SIGH!

I should just get over him..

its like years ago now!

HANNAH wake up..

damn..

I'm sorry if you don't understand what I'm crapping about..

craps are usually not to be understood..

live life with the flow!

=D

*when you get caught in the rain when no where to run..*

lalala~

I'm sick! of life..

of him! of her as well! might as well add an it to the list! =P

*I can make it through the rain.. can stand up once again..*

I love the rain! I don't mind going through it though, Mariah.. =D

my guitar is just beside me..

looking and staring at me! PLAY ME it says..

=/ damn! my hands are so lazy now days! why? it shouldn't be this way

he gave you the inspiration to play! just play!! =/

OK! the conclusion of my post is: PLAIN CRAPs ARE JUST SO CRAPPY!

Love, Hannah

PS: JULIUS! I want a racket! you selfish human! =(

PPS: shit that idiot.. that website sucks! its.. DIRTY! fishhhhh..

PPPS: I sort of like you too!! hahaha.. =P

PPPPS: I smell liver now.. *pukes!* MAAAAA I don't want liver!!! ewww.. NO!!