About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, August 10, 2009

good news or bad news?

I AM QUARANTINED FOR A DAY!

=D

it was good news at first..

but it became a bad news when my mum feeds me all this weird Chinese medicine..

BITTER much..

I felt like dying..

it took me 1 hour to talk to my maid while sipping that bitter thing!

even chocolates didn't help the taste! =(

oh I came back from school around 10am++

reached home 11am+

slept at around 12pm+

woke up 4pm! wee!

neck is in pain!

my head is spinning!

fever much!

stomach is calling for 'REAL food'!!

=(

I hate being quarantined!!

but I love it at the same time..

weird me~

DKDC!

Love, Hannah