About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

random pictures!! =D

IMG_1630  i took this in the car.. while dropping my aunt to the bus terminal.. miss her.. =(

IMG_1545

look at ben! acting MACHO.. but he looks more like a cancerous human to me! WAHAHAHA

IMG_1541

MOOOO~

IMG_1584

the 4-some retards that my mum gave birth to! LOL i love my siblings..

IMG_0042

i draw too!! from the furthest red..: S, D, H, T!! =D

IMG_0045 the chocolate bread turtle! so cute!!! =/ sad i have to eat it later on..

IMG_0058

if only Ben looks HERE and if only Hazel was here.. our perfect retardness would be just nice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW! Ben and my invasion in this new house! =D 3 stories u know?!

Me love(278) this is the victim of our invasion! =P

Me love(280)its 2nd floor looks like a ROME palace or something! SWEET~

 Me love(281) Me love(285)3rd floor! ALAS.. the view? LOL

Me love(286)BEN is such a coward when it comes to height! i’m on the 3rd floor! =D sweet~ after the invasion, we fled! walked around.. EDDY!! can u spot ur house?! =D miss u girl~

Me love(289)   Me love(290)

 Me love(291) BEN!! why u jerking much?!!! hahaha.. kidding.. his posing?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUR stay in Seasons View Hotel!! mucho nice~

IMG_1604IMG_1566 IMG_1600

the corridor?

IMG_1585

OXTAIL soup..

IMG_1588

my ‘chilled steak’ YUM!

IMG_1587

Hazel’s fish and chips?!

IMG_1589

mountain of chocolate! =D the muffin was steaming but the ice cream blends with it perfectly! YUMMM

IMG_1590

crème Brule?!

IMG_1591IMG_1567IMG_1572

EDEN!! his my FAV!! =D so cute!

IMG_1576IMG_1578            IMG_1625

EDEN!! =D he loves my milo ice! =D IMG_1608 Bryan! Eden’s brother!IMG_1612

Eden wants to bite off hazel’s finger!

IMG_1607

Clement.Hazel

IMG_1620

lemme out!! says Daren! =D

IMG_1621

Clement the bully! LOL

IMG_1613

     EDEN!! =D

 

this is the end of my photos! i think.. =P

u want more?! hehehe..

Love, Hannah

Me love(363)

PS: Apple has transferred back to KL! miss her!! =/

PPS: i’m BORED!