About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have to wake up! like mucho fast!

its nearing then end of my form 4 life!

OMG!

I keep looking at the dates, day by day and now I notice.. time really flew!

it flew by me when I was still floating in the clouds..

I know I'm in August now but I still don't get it..

was I even in school the past few months?! I don't think so..

=( I don't get it!! what have I been doing during January, February, March, April, May, June, and July!! what have I been doing!?

why does time seem so short! its like I'm still stuck in January or something!

sigh.. what to do Hannah!!

I know what I have learned in Bio and English.. the rest I am still so freaking blur!

=/ what am I to do?! I cant do anything!

I mean I can.. but I don't want to.. my brain is saying no.. LOL

hmmm~

maybe I should blame the so unorganized room of mine!

my books are all stacked up on my table!

I cant even find my pen!

=(

hate it! I wish my maid would do something about it..

but if she touches my stuff and throw something that she thinks isn't important but if it is then I'd die! =/

I don't know!! I hate this! seriously..

I should do something.. right?

DKDC?

Love, Hannah