About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, July 31, 2009

31st of JULY!

wow.. its so fast eh!? 1 year has just passed by me like the wind..

I remember last year around this time.. I was thinking to myself.. WHAT IF MY PMR SUCKED AND I CANT GET INTO SCIENCE CLASS..

and now.. im thinking to myself.. what if my SPM SUCKED AND I CANT GET INTO COLLEGE?

=/

life.. always make me wonder how it will turn out in the future..

sometimes negatives will pop out.. sometimes positives will pop out too..

=/

I'm not even sure what I want to be in the future right now..

directions, decisions, life and death is in my hands.. LOL!

here is a verse I found in the bible.. =/ I hope it helps but I don't understand most of it! ITS SO DEEP!!

Job chapter 8..

1 Then Bildad the Shuhite replied:

2 "How long will you say such things?
       Your words are a blustering wind.

3 Does God pervert justice?
       Does the Almighty pervert what is right?

4 When your children sinned against him,
       he gave them over to the penalty of their sin.

5 But if you will look to God
       and plead with the Almighty,

6 if you are pure and upright,
       even now he will rouse himself on your behalf
       and restore you to your rightful place.

7 Your beginnings will seem humble,
       so prosperous will your future be
.

8 "Ask the former generations
       and find out what their fathers learned,

9
for we were born only yesterday and know nothing,
       and our days on earth are but a shadow.

10 Will they not instruct you and tell you?
       Will they not bring forth words from their understanding?

11 Can papyrus grow tall where there is no marsh?
       Can reeds thrive without water?

12 While still growing and uncut,
       they wither more quickly than grass.

13 Such is the destiny of all who forget God;
       so perishes the hope of the godless.

14 What he trusts in is fragile [a] ;
       what he relies on is a spider's web.

15 He leans on his web, but it gives way;
       he clings to it, but it does not hold.

16 He is like a well-watered plant in the sunshine,
       spreading its shoots over the garden;

17 it entwines its roots around a pile of rocks
       and looks for a place among the stones.

18 But when it is torn from its spot,
       that place disowns it and says, 'I never saw you.'

19 Surely its life withers away,
       and [b] from the soil other plants grow.

20 "Surely God does not reject a blameless man
       or strengthen the hands of evildoers
.

21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
       and your lips with shouts of joy
.

22
Your enemies will be clothed in shame,
       and the tents of the wicked will be no more."


 

there is a few verse that I think really relates to what I feel now.. try guessing..

here is another..

proverbs 24: 13-15

13 Eat honey, my son, for it is good;
       honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.

14 Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul;
       if you find it, there is a future hope for you,
       and your hope will not be cut off.

15 Do not lie in wait like an outlaw against a righteous man's house,
       do not raid his dwelling place;

look at verse 14.. get it? future hope.. will not be cut off.. HMMM~


 

anyway.. it's the 31st of JULY! I'll be waiting for next year.. lets see what I will think and get worried about.. =P

Love, Hannah

PS: my first time putting verses here.. feels nice.. =P