About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I gotta feeling!! =D

all smiles!! I went swimming with ShunKi and YANWEN!! =)

ShunKi came and pick me up around 5pm with YanWen of cos..

then off we went to the golf course! =D

when we reached.. we wrote down our names and membership thingy..

took off our clothes and woah!
ShunKi!! u look HAWT!! (serene u missed his body man!! he is sooo hot! LOL!)

we jumped into the pool..

YanWen was still so blurr even in the water! LOL

first she tried adjusting her goggles..

she keep saying its tight but she says water was going in it!! LOL

so I tried it.. nothing also!!

then I told her.. that is the water outside the goggles then she said.. OH I see! LOL!! YANWEN!!

anyway.. we started swimming..

YanWen and I set a goal for how many laps we should swim.. I set it to 50 she also IKUT la..

then after 8 laps for me we stopped.. we chit chatted while ShunKi swam and swam!

we have so much in common I realized.. she loves praying for teacher to not go in class.. (yanwen.. u have changed! hahaha)

she loves playing in class and she's a nomad! =)

I love YanWen

and wait! ONE MORE in common that we have is.. we MISS serene! =/

anyway..

we were so lazy (or was she that made me lazy) to swim for 50 laps we skipped from 8 to 49 and swam the last lap! LOL

funny huh? her idea! LoL!

so.. after that last lap we went to the 'Jacuzzi' and chat again..

then we went for a shower..

I lost my shampoo bottle's cap! LOL!

ShunKi was so fast! when we came out his hair already dried up!!

we walked to the canteen and GOSH they changed the waitresses to waiters! ohhh la la.. the waitresses last time were very rude so its nice to have waiters!! =D

we shared a plate of fried rice and each have our own fruit juices.. I called for watermelon, ShunKi was apple and Yanwen asked for honeydew..

we chat and chatted! =D

nice to see ShunKi's talkative side! LOL

usually we just say hi then bye..

so after that we went back! =)

its so nice to see ShunKi drive! SO YENG! LOL

I cant wait till its my turn! I'd speed and drift all the way! =D

so that was most of it..

and now.. I have to finish up my AFS thing! OH NO!!!

Love, Hannah

PS: SHUNKI!! u look hot! and YanWen too! but YanWen so blur! aiyo..

PPS: ADAM lambert rule!!