About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i hate exams!

stupid me.. why did i have to go to school!
my history teacher hates me even more!
FISH!
BM sucked! seriously!
i was like looking through the papers.. READING but no digestion?!
i dont get what the questions were!
if i pass BM.. woo! HALLELUJAH!
MORAL.. hmm~ i used 4 nilai only!! the whole paper i just repeated the whole 4 nilai!! LOL!
i think it was OK.. maybe fail maybe not?
History!!!!!! OH NO.. dont ask! i dont want to think about it..
i saw the questions i was like.. shit hannah.. SHIT!!!
i guess you know what i'm trying to tell you right?! =)

yesterday..
stupid physics!
i was like.. huh? that was even in the syllabus? LOL!
chemistry was.. hmmm~ i was sleeping.. =P

today..
bio was.. i almost forgot centromere? LOL!
math wasssss.. HMMM! sod that.. i dont even remember what union and intersection is! shit!

so i guess.. my life is getting 'better'?
LOL!!
you know something?!
even when the question were killing me i could answer them within half an hour each! the rest of the balanced time i look east south north west and point thumbs up to everyone.. and give a sad face! LOL!!
i hope they understood what i was trying to tell them.. =P

my arms dont hurt anymore!
but you know something?
my heart is the one in pain!
i sense his love towards another female..
never mind.. all the best with that..
i'll try to forget him..

and now.. my friend here.. she has admirers..
and she's becoming some one i dont know already just because of that!
why?

=(
Love, Hannah