About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

innocence..

the rain..

it falls..

the wind..

it blows..

*ok… I don't know what to say anymore* LOL!

it is raining! but it stopped..

and it rains again.. then stopped..

familiar?

sounds like me.. =P

rain oh rain.. why don't you pour, let me feel your pain..

you will feel so light later on..

but if I were to be the rain..

who do I pour to?

=="

I'm not emo!!! I'm being poetic? LOL

for you..

when I see you..

I feel so happy..

I feel nothing in this world matter except for you..

do you see what I see when you look at me?

do you feel what I feel?

those things you said to me..

feels like millions of needles poking through me.. one by one..

I'm not crying.. don't worry..

go ahead.. continue doing that to me..

I will eventually walk away..

look at the bright side!

at least we are still silent friends..

=)

love, Hannah

PS: I don't want to go for medical check up in Dr.Hew's clinic!! NO!

PPS: I wish I could finish up the AFS forms asap! =P

PPPS: I'm so trying to master innocence by avril lavigne!! can anyone help? LOL