About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Alya and I (Darshy too!)

=)
i talked to Alya today during recess time! it has been quite a while since we really had a nice chat!
i totally agree with her about the one day off plan! (killing one person that we hate the most on that particular day)
it is like this, we were talking. and she told me how she wish that the prime minister will let us kill one person that we hate the most on one particular day and we wouldn't need to go to jail! how cool is that! HMMM~ i am thinking HARD on who to kill.. HAHAHA.. i think i know who.. =D
we even chatted about me owning my own airport which would be called Hannah's Fantasyland.. LOL! my airplanes would be 'conteng-ed' HAHAHAH! one particular plane would be covered with Alya, Me, Darsh and Farah! LOL! how nice..
and Alya would be the head chef.. cooking for every passngers! =D yeah!!
next.. we talked bout my abs! ABS ARE SEXY ok!! geee.. Darsh and Alya seriously need some brain wiring! they said ABS are disgusting.. where got!??? geee..
anyway.. i got to go now..
CIAO!
PS: want to play a love game with me?? =D
PPS: SNIFF!!
Love, Hannah