About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

once you’re black you can never go back!

I'm not meaning the skin color ok?! its called from within!

so I had this huge row with my sis.. and guess what? all this while.. to her.. I'm JUST a sister.. nothing more..

and to her.. I'm just suppose to be there when she wants to let go of her anger and to complete a family puzzle..

why!?

to me.. she's like my huge sister.. I mean like she's where I can lay my heart out.. (not now anymore) she was there to gossip with, to laugh with, to hug and to do crazy stuffs together!

but now.. she turn into a person which locks herself up in her room when we are having dinner.. she's like this person that is just there to occupy that room in our house..

and when she's angry with you-know-who, the whole world has to suffer!

I'm sick of this.. I don't want her to turn into some monster that she cant U-turn back!

I tried advising her but she kept shoo-ing me away! =(

DKDC! her life! not mine so I think bug off would be the most suitable option..

my life is HELL I believe! not only yours! nor yours! everyone thinks theirs is hell but there are people out there which comes out worst so compare and observe!

*yawn*!

oh no.. I feel so sleepy now!

all I have to say is just..

don't always complain because you are actually more lucky compared to those that are so unfortunate!

and also I'm sorry for not updating all the time! =P

Love, Hannah

PS: I DELETED THAT NEW BLOG THING! its sucks having to do a new blog over again! SORRY SERENE!