About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i can't try it babe.. its.. complicated..

he still conquers my heart..!
*sigh*
i miss him.. but does he feel the same? =(

anyway.. THANKS to Alya.. i'm even more confused than i ever was!
hehe.. but at least she was there to advice me!
where were u?! =P

school was fun today..
at least that was what i think..
i brought my guitar to school for the chapel meeting..
and yeah.. some form 6 program.. LOL
they were suppose to climb down the rope from 1st floor to ground floor..
and Pn.Rosita went for it! wow.. i was IMPRESSED
but that was LAME! seriously..
they shouldnt let her down.. cant she go down herself? they tied ropes around her.. gee! whats the use?!
=P

i answered 5 questions to Physics! =)
wow.. physics COULD be tHIS fun?
NOOOO! i'm a physics geek!

Interact camp this saturday would be held in... i forgot..
LOL
hope everything goes well!
i can see him! =) teehee!

OH NO! azreen..
i cant go to your brother's wedding!
i cant see farah too!
feel my pain!
i'm sorry.. =(

i like that feeling when he says those stuffs to me..
but i get more and more.. stressed up!
why cant i just do what my heart says?! =(

i have no tuition today!
weehheee! =)

Love, Hannah
PS: PATRICK! the challenge is on, babeh! =)
PPS: Alya i love you.. but not much! hehehe
PPPS: Darsyanah! cant you just say NO?! why to me?! aiyooo
PPPPS: 'when i grow up' is on FLY now.. i love it! =)

-now i've got a confession.. hahahaha..-
-i aint complaining-
-when i grow up i wana be famous..-
xD