About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

he’s so cute! =)

wondering who I am talking about?

first.. my mum told me that we were having dinner with this friend of my dad's and mum's.. so yea..

they said we were having dinner with her and her son..

so when I heard son I thought he was all grown up or something..

but later on when we picked them up for dinner he was just a little kid..

oh ya.. I didn't mention.. they were English! LOL!

I picked up their slang quick enough! =)

I forgot what the aunty's name was.. but I remembered the little boy's which was Alexander Edward (more or less like that la.. complicated 3 name thing!)

when we first picked them up, Ben, Hilda and I were a little quiet.. =P

but later on we started tickling each other and attacking one another! except Hilda of course.. didn't know why she was so grumpy..

and Hazel was in tuition so she cant join us.. =(

so.. we went to this restaurant which we always go..

and I saw that waiter again! he.. LOL! I mean whenever I go there he will serve our table.. and wow.. he's hot! =D

ok sod that!

Alex went all funny during dinner.. crazy boy! =D

I ate so much I think I can bloat and BURST out anytime!

I ate fish, crabs (many!!!), vegetables like bean sprouts, hmmm~ I forgot!

but I seriously ate a lot! =P

anyway.. tomorrow I'm going for a swim! =D wee hee!

I'm going to swim with ALEX! here I come for you! =)

Love, Hannah

PS: I'm sick.. =P I feel like vomiting!