About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

random pictures..

group photo!

this is where i *snorr* LOL

lets bathe together! =D
Parvesh- with his speech! PBSMI sucks!
the early morning clouds..
1,2,3 JUMP.. RAFAEL why so lambat wan!? LOL
peace on earth from Kuantan to Temerloh!
crab shell..
me and Renuka!
this means something to me.. not sure why! =P

wei! where u guys looking at laaa?

spot me! look at JOHN! =P
i love colours! thats my form 3 conteng book! filled with memories!
time to sleep people!

i have nothing to say!=D
i pull his *string* he pulls my towel?! LOL

chalani! dun sleep! =Dme and.. GUNA! =)

raise your hands up in the AYER!!
chicken-frog dish!
hokkien meeeee!wa dan yi meeee!


=Phmmm~ rats tail noodle!!
*burrrpp*
how i wish our uniform would be like this!!
new st.john uniform!
what is this?
the box is eating me alive!! HELP!
i broke free.. weeeeheeee!


I KNOW I AM LAME! so what!? =P
TATA!!