About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, July 17, 2009

I am not Homeo and he's not.. YOU KNOW! geee..

OK let me explain myself here since i cant explain it to you face to face! =P
i AM not IN LOVE with JULIUS! NO!! geee..
it was a white joke! he's just a friend laaaaa..
and i know who he likes.. which isnt me! OK?
=="
my ass la homeo and julius! =="

anyway.. it got me a hard BEG for my parents to allow me to go for the leadership camp..
and finally i could!
i just hope i got a transport! =="

so.. i went swimming yesterday with ALEX, Ben and Hilda..
we stripped! LOL!
we bathe.. and jumped or dive into the pool.. eyes were looking at us.. why? or was it just me?
=P
anyway.. i went in for some warm up.. wow.. my thighs were in pain and my lungs were.. squeezed..
maybe i haven't been in the pool for sort of a long time which got me into a bit of trouble at first..
but slowly i managed to impress my dad..
=)
i swam and swam.. and this time i tried to do the push back thing on the wall.. i bumped my head like 4 times? and got my knee 3 times and the last time i did that wall thing made my skin cropped! OUCH!
i think i did that twist and turn to fast and to near the surface of the water.. so my leg got caught on the wall which was above surface of the water and i pulled my leg down and woosh.. my skin was peeled!
blood was flowing! SO PAIN!
anyway.. after that twist and turn i got up from the pool and went for a shower..
by 7.20pm we were on our way home..
oh ya.. Alex almost got me killed my jumping into the pool while i was swimming! he did that by purpose you know! 4 bloody times!!!
so i reached home.. gobbled food.. hurried and got myself ready for physics tuition!
SUCK! i wanted to die.. was like hell! i wanted to sleep.. my whole body was aching!
but what the hell i dragged myself to tuition at last.. =(

so yea.. that was my YESTERDAY! =)
Alex and his mum went to KL for the MANU match with.. MALAYSIA
i bet my whole bank account that MANU will beat M'sia for like 3:nil or something! GO MANU!
stupid! i was suppose to go.. blame my dad and tomorrow's camp! =(
anyway.. toodles!
having Chemistry tuition in a bit.. =P
ciao my beloveds! =D

Love, Hannah
PS: tests are due to a few more days and what am i doing? NIL!
pPS: jeremy: i know LAAA we malaysians SLANG or PRONOUNCIATIONS dont match with your standards but you cant change the world.. can you?
PPPS: i miss him.. =) all smiles! i just saw him.. and.. HEHEHE!!