About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

this could be bad and good news at the same time!

OH NO!

this can't be happening! =(

want to know what happened?

my parents asked us to gather around for a 'family meeting' just now..

I thought they were going to nag about cleanliness around the house and our attitudes or something.. BUT NO!

we talked about our December holiday.. my parents wanted us to go to Australia again!

*sigh* I've been there like for so many times I can practically draw a rough map for u.. LOL I'm kidding.. but i want to go to some where new! =(

good news is I will be there for at least 2 weeks! xD

bad BAD news would be I cant spend my Christmas here in Malaysia with all of you! especially Edeline! she will be coming back to Kuantan from Aus and I'm going there for 2 weeks?! =(

oh no.. this is bad indeed! I want to go for a holiday but I want to be with her as well!

EDDY can you be in Aus when I'm there too?! then we come back together? =) want? I can SO stay in your place! =)

sigh.. I want to go to COSTA RICA! or maybe GREENLAND! =D

I don't want to go to AUS! =(

and I don't want that LONG! I want to see Eddy.. and maybe Serene would come back? I want to see her too!

HELP!

Love, Hannah

PS: ok.. I should maybe be honest! I don't want this!! I was just playing.. =(

PPS: I think I'm crazy..

PPPS: I will hurt you! oh no.. I don't want to.. but I will.. unless you hurt me first I'd back off quietly..

PPPPS: I'm sick of my complicated life right now! I just want friends, not more or less than that! JUST THAT!