About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

appreciate what you have now b4 its too late..

I appreciate you and you!! all of you actually!

no matter who you are.. my grannie or parents.. enemies or loved ones..

I love you.. and I thank you for being a part of my life..

[I sound like I'm making an Oscar speech or something]

I'm saying this is because..

my grand-aunt is now in the ward.. she has a fractured back bone.. and it influenced her whole spine..

I went to the hospital and paid her a visit just now..

I cried when I saw her condition.. she was lying on a stretcher because the mattress will make her back worst..

and they poked something through her skull so that it will stretch her bones..

I saw fresh blood flowing out and into her body..

the way she moved, its like she is about to give up..

she looked almost disgusted by herself and her situation..

if I were to be her.. I would seriously give up my life..

it hurts being alive.. what is the point living but suffering?!

=(

imagine me in that situation..

so the conclusion is..

don't be clumsy and exercise more! [sorry.. wrong conclusion.. that was the hypothesis]

the conclusion is.. appreciate your loved ones now while their beside u.. than regretting not being with them when they are alive..


 

another thing that u have to appreciate is FOOD!

pity those in the slums that need to beg for food while you just sit there and shake ur leg while it is being served!

and they have to finish up every single grain and crumbs left while u waste a whole handful of it!

when I was 4 years old.. I was taught by finishing up my food on the plate..

when I was 14 I saw how people suffered.. it is so painful and sad to see how others struggle..

=(

I know I cant change the world.. but.. seriously.. FEEL GUILTY when you leave anything on your plate!


 

Love, Hannah

PS: im watching ICE AGE 3 with DAVID!! =)

PPS: FEEL GUILTY!!!!!

PPPS: FOOD IS GOOD!