About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my silent prayer..

Oh Lord Jesus,

please send your guardian angels to all my love ones and protect them from any harm or obstacles that they have to face in life.

I pray that Oh Lord would also help me to go through my hard times with courage and confidence.

I would also hope that Oh Lord could help me find happiness through these rough times.

I thank You Oh Lord for those little blessings that you have blessed me with and also those around me that keeps me smiling through out my days.

I pray hard Oh Lord that you would help the needies out there Oh Lord, and that they would not have to suffer anymore and also that they would live their life knowing that You are our savior oh Lord.

You give me hope and strength and I thank You for that! seriously.. I can't imagine my days without you being here with me.

My last silent prayer to you Oh Lord is that You would help me wake up from my hideouts Oh Lord. I pray that I would hit earth with a loud thump on my bum so I know how serious I need to be.

I pray that tomorrow would be alright and I pray that I could spread Your word with confidence!

In Jesus name I pray, Amen!