About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 13, 2009

scribbles of love

i don't know what is wrong with me!

maybe i'm not wrong maybe you are! =P

you don't know what it's like..

to be hurt, to feel lost

to be left out in the dark!

=(

WELCOME TO MY LIFE! XD

OK!

i'm not EMO ok? GEE.. i think i'm in love with this song that's all..

i feel people's pain! =( *sniff* <--- i'm having a flu!!

it's now 4.08pm

i havent eaten lunch.. i have to FAST!

i have to wake up from my hideout!

i can't always just dream! i have to do something!

i don't want to be the last in class!

i don't want to hurt you..

i don't want to go there because of you..

i.. i'm lost.. =(

to you ( i know you know who you are)..

i miss the way you talk to me..

the way you make me think of you..

the way you make me laugh..

the way you make me feel like nothing else in the world matters..

=(

i miss you.. but you've left.. why?

OH nO! i'm not being emo! ok?

i'm just.. expressing how i feel right now..

HAHAH! D got her first warning letter from school!

i wonder if mine got stuck in the post office or something?!

=P

it's nice to break rules! RULES ARE SO MEANT TO BE BROKEN!

i got 4 fucking Dimerit points just for wearing the wrong bra! WTF!

who cares right? it's better than to not wear any bra! GEE..

i have the weirdest school ever!

Azreen's brother is getting married this SATURDAY!

(cancel all my plans!)

i think i'm going! i have to go!

i get to see FARAH! =)

Shy's mommy might be fetching me over!

can't wait..

RON! i'm struggling to figure out what to give you la.. so HARD!

deep down in me..

i feel unsettled..

i MUST MUST fix this..

but FIRST i must figure out what is troubling me! =(

i hate this..

Love, Hannah

PS: ya.. i think not wearing socksto school rocks! =) <--- that's to S and the rest of the humans who is pestering me to wear my socks properly! DON'T BLAME ME la! stupid socks keep sinking in my shoes! ishh..