About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 6, 2009

I’m going for a check-up!! (I hope I’ll be fine!)

I'm hot then I'm cold.. I'm yes then I'm no!

OH NO!! do you know what that sounds like?! (NO IT ISNT KATY PERRY'S SONG!) it's a sickness! not specifically knowing what It is but I know! I'm sick!!

I'm having fever.. but I feel cold..

all of a sudden I feel warm and sweating! =(

I don't know what is wrong with me!

my body is not aching so don't worry!

=/

today I went for a swim! I didn't feel like swimming actually.. I saw these 2 little kids.. playing all happy and smiling! they had their grandfather with them!

they look so adorable!
then I thought of my grand-dad.. =( my eyes were flooded with tears.. I miss my grandpa! I wish he's here with me and my grandma.. I cried while swimming! thank goodness I was swimming.. so no one can see my tears flowing..

then I realized.. my math subjects are dropping because of him.. he taught me numbers when I was young that is why my math was so good till last year when he passed away.. my math subjects are failing me! =( I wish he was here to re-teach me! I saw how my grandma cried! it was so sad.. I will never forget the sadness in her eyes.. I have never seen my grandma so sad in my life.. =(

ok so.. the 2 kids came and talked to me! they are so cute.. =) the girl especially.. her name is ALYA like ALYA!! =D but ALYA is not as cute as this ALYA! LOL! confused? =P

I wished my kids would be as cute as them.. =)

anyway.. I am so full due to over-eating just now! I hope my abs wont fade..

nites everyone.. =)

Love, Hannah