About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 6, 2009

nigahiga........ LOL

i dont want to go to school! i hate school! boring school!!!!!
we had add math only today! the rest of the teachers didnt showed up or they didnt teach! ISH!
seriously.. i'm sick of school..
and i got the news that next week is examination week! IF YOU SEEK A----!! LOL
and do you know something?
to increase your knowledge and to make you a little less dumb...:
If you seek Amy actually means Fuck Me.. LOL!
i found out from DARSHYANAH today! gee.. i even put that song in my blog!
thank goodness i changed it! =P
i pity Britney's child.. they must be real 'proud' of their mama eh? =( imagine if my mum is Britney i'd run away!
and OK i guess today was an OK day.. =(
having tuition later..
IF YOU SEEK A--! LOL
Love, Hannah
Ps: i'm not emo! nothing is wrong with me..dun worry
PPs: watch nigahiga!! Symon and Kan intro-ed it to me! i think i'm addicted to it! LOL in YOUTUBE! ok?
PPPs: i'm in love with PS-es!! =)