About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 13, 2009

I have 3 man!! HEHE! only PAT, Y2, YW understands! =) oh BEN n NICHOLAS too!

I woke up damn late today! seriously.. I got dragged out from my bed! HEHE!

I just grabbed a bit of lotions and blob it around myself.. a black collared shirt and a beige pants.. =P

off I went to some Chinese place for breakfast with my parents and sibs (excluded Hazel)

had light breakfast then we went to a pet shop to buy a hamster for Hilda's collection.. recently all her hamsters died and she wants to murder more! LOL pity those souls!

anyway.. we bought one cute one! hope it'll mate with the female we have and POOF! more cute little hamsters! hehehe..

went for youth.. met a new girl named Sharon.. SHE's 20! OMG!

we talked about fellowship with David Raj.. he asked if anyone has felt God's presence.. I wanted to share my experience but never mind la..

i can tell it to u now..

I remember it was raining that day.. I cried so hard because of some family complications.. I cried so much that I want to stop it but it cant.. then I saw the bible beside my bed so I grabbed it and hugged it.. then I felt a touch in my heart.. I warm touch that made me stop crying and started praying.. after I prayed I felt at peace.. =) so yea.. I felt him!

that was one of the most memorable time with Him!

so OK after the whole preach.. Aunty Kelly wanted us to share our problems and we can pray for one another..

LOL it was funny! like Richie said he wanted to improve his writings and Jerome wanted to wake up early and Patrick with his 7-months holiday! LOL

so I said I just had some life complications and that I always have to fake a smile.. =/

everyone prayed then youth dismissed! but some of us stay for fruit plucking at 3pm! like me, Patrick and Yi-Yeong

so aunty Kelly brought we 3 out for lunch and bought some food for Ben, Nicholas, Nicole and Hilda which were in church waiting for us..

=P

on the way to YW's house.. we stopped by Nicholas's house to switch cars.. and while doing that we saw his dog! so cute.. it's a hush puppy! and I think it LOVES Patrick! hahaha

after that we picked up YW.. went to church.. fed the hungry idiots! then YW, Pat and me JAMMED? LOL! it sucked! =P we are a bunch of newbies I guess.. HEHE!

then I was bored so I went up to fill up Pat's bottle and mine with water.. and Aunty Kelly was upstairs too.. so she asked me what my problems were.. I told her.. and she advised me! THANK YOU AUNTY KELLY! you rock!

later on.. Uncle Ling came with the van and we all hopped on.. went to Uncle Liew's house.. was greeted by an unexpected chained dog! hahaa.. =) it's so active and cute! =) I want it!! xD

we started by seeing the durian tree that they have but only one small little durian was left on it so we went over to the coconut tree and plucked some coconuts!

PAT, Y2, NICHOLAS, BEN, YW and I competed who plucked the most! winners are.. PAT for 4 'MAN', ME for 3 'Man' and Ben for 2 'man'.. LOL man = coconuts la.. not sure why we named it that! LOL

after that some of us went to pluck another fruit called cikus'? its some small brown thing.. LOL not sure wat.. anyway..

some of us cracked open the coconuts.. me, Pat, YW, Y2 were opening it and drinking from it like crazy, wild humans! =P

then.. Pat, Hilda, Sharon and myself walked the little dog.. HEHE! so cute..

after everything we head home.. nothing else to do I guess..

so when I went home I helped to cook dinner! nice..

we ate western style today! how nice! =)

anyway I'm sleepy now.. GTG! nites my love!

Love, Hannah

PS: I am SO heading my way!

PPS: I still love him.. I guess he doesn't anymore..

PPPS: can I skip school mummy?

PPPPS: RON! don't leave me! hahaha.. I will never forget you!

PPPPPS: sayang.. I miss you!!

PPPPPPS: I hate my history teacher so much!