About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 6, 2009

so yesterday..

just yesterday I was on stage acting, dancing and making a fool out of myself!

just yesterday I was all hungry and excited!

just yesterday I was running like a fool..

JUST YESTERDAY my dear friends!

it was nice.. ok maybe I was a bit LAME! but who cares!? I thought it was a huge relief that it is all done! =) free time for me! finally!!!

some humans said I was ok.. some said I was funny.. some even thought I was drunk! SHIT!

anyway.. everything was alright towards the end!

I was really proud for those that were in the sketch! it went smoothly after all the disastrous practices!! =D

my friend said my part was HILLARIOUS! I can see why she said that! "hey gorgeous"…… ISH!

when I had my break from the MC thing.. I went to RON! (my date!) he changed.. I think.. LOL! we chatted for a quite some time.. I gave him a little 'piece' of me! (only he understand what that means!) =) oh.. and he was at the same table with Kan, Patrick, Ching Yee, Jeremy, Andrew and bLA! LoL! we took pictures! but the pictures are with him! =P and Kan gave me 2 lollipops! LOL! (finished!) Patrick got some lucky compliment thing.. and his friend got an umbrella! LOL

hmm~ I took lots of pics.. OK! maybe not THAT much.. but it was OK I guess.. just enough.. =P

after the whole event.. we went for YC in TC! got the ride from Liew.. he treated us all MCD! I got myself a milo and French fries! =)

oh and I met 3 hot guys from Temerloh! =D they are so friendly! =)

I pray hard that we'll meet again! hahaha..

after a few pics and chit chat we head home! got a ride back from Marina!

so.. the pictures are all down there! previous post! =D

Love, Hannah

PS: to those who went. I apologize if it wasn't what you expected! =D