About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

wanted but not needed.

As daddy always say: “ what you do not have, you do not need”.

& I’m always a daddy’s girl.

sometimes in life, I guess perhaps desires aren't always what is important.

It never is, the more desires you have. the more depressing life would be.

Its like the dog chasing its own shadow. Never ending.

Probably I suck in being grateful therefore I should never ask.

Serene quoted this: “you are weird babe, but I still love you.”

it was like a slap on my face and then a kiss to lessen the pain. Gosh! that helped. :)

Well, I guess she is right, I am weird. & I’m not going to deny it.

Deep down, of course it is what all girls want.

But maybe above all those 'desires’, I really just want this friendship. Nothing more & nothing less.

I am sure that when the time is right, He will show me you. But for now, I just want to focus on loving Him & doing what is right which is studying.

Yes, He indeed is forever sovereign.

My fav quote: Patience is the secret ingredient to a sweeter fruit. :) I think I created this quote. haha!

Oh well, Thank You! My Valentine’s Day could not have been any better.

Love, Hannah

PS: Serene is here! Love Love Love!!