About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I promised me 2 years.

26022012765

I just baked a chocolate sponge pudding. Yum? :) [the Picture is horrible, it shud look like this:..]

But I promised myself that I should take a break for at least 2 years to recover from all these ‘fats’.

Self-betrayal?

It took quite a lot of love out of me to start baking again.

This time it seems richer in chocolate. The previous one had chocolate in it but it was too diluted. Not that I don’t like diluted, I love it trust me, but a concentrated one seems much sweeter. & I love sweet things (not over the board sweet but yea..)

I baked it and its now sitting on the table. I wanted it but now I’m hesitating..

First I betrayed myself, and now do I really want to go down that road?

These fats are really impossible to remove, and when it does, it’ll take a longer time the next time around to cut them off.. Hmm..

Should I risk it?

I keep hearing, just a bite won’t harm.

But a bite will turn into a mouthful then a meal!

Hmm~ maybe I should let another one who would appreciate it for what it really is to have it.. I should really just let it go.. Many more to come in the future anyway. *fingers crossed*

Love, Hannah