About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine’s Day

& it is again, this time of the year! Boohoo.. haha! (:

well, its not all that depressing.. I’ve grown to think it’s just another occasion that people want to express their love..

In the past 6 years of my Life. I’ve expressed my love to my family and my friends. but I don’t think I really CELEBRATED this day in the REAL way.. haha!

During this time of the year, I’d usually make cards and buy chocolates for my friends and they too will do the same. Its natural, and its ‘fun’. Though I’m seriously missing my point here..

Yesterday, my aunt came over with a bunch of tiger lilies. They are beautiful. *staring at them now* But you know what? There’s no vase at my place to store ‘em! We were looking high and low for the perfectly ‘bottle’, sadly I’ve thrown away my Midori Bottle.. Oh well.. I just used a Kathmandu bottle. Shocking huh? Especially in a girl’s house..? haha!! because I didn’t think I’d receive a bunch of flowers anyway. therefore why buy the vase? :)

Oh bugger. It sounds supper depressing but trust me, its not. haha! Quite the contrary.. I actually had a good laugh on this topic yesterday. (:

Here’s how the flower looks..

oh PS: this is my first BUNCH of flowers received, and its shared between my sister and I! teehee!

PPS: yes, I emphasized on the BUNCH cuz I’ve received single roses and flowers before.. but not in a bunch.. like DUH, who’d give me a bunch of flowers anyway? haha!

IMG_1610IMG_1607

Love, Hannah

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!