About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, February 17, 2012

so this is Serene :)

IMG_1652

[Missing YanWen] : the Banana, the pianist, the voice. :)

IMG_1653

we still Asian baby!

IMG_1645

She looks so pretty no? (: [@ St.Paul’s]

IMG_1622

State Library of Victoria! (:

IMG_1659

This was at the tram stop that I dropped her off! Au Revoir Mi Amor. (:

We known each other since the age of 7 @ my Home Church.

& since then, God has blessed our Friendship with patience, love and joy for one another.

No matter the distance, No matter the time, we have and will still be BFFs!

Love you Babe! Even though we have many differences, we still managed to laugh about it. Seriously, I don’t know how we lasted, but we did. & I’m sure you know how and why we lasted.

Love, Hannah